New advanced grind geometry, significantly improves out-of-box sharpness, substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes.
- ORE P/DR 3/8 P .063 GA DRIVER
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance
- Tumbled parts, improved joint articulation, reduces friction and stretch
- Offset ramp-shaped depth gauges reduce roughness, helps prevent cutter from diving into the sidewall of the cut
- Clean ground gullets, increase chip flow and evacuation
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- Patented steel, with greater durability, especially in cold conditions
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
- Semi-Skip Sequence: 75CK: 3/8" pitch, .063" gauge
- Recommended Saw Size: 50 to 100cc, Bar Length: 16" - 33" (41-91cm)
This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.