This new cutting chain features a longer top plate, an aggressive cutting edge and a forgiving sharpening profile.
- Cutter top plates are 33% longer than standard 91 cutters
- Semi-chisel cutters provide an aggressive cutting edge with a forgiving sharpening profile and good stay-sharp
- "X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the saw handles
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Pitch .3/8" Low Profile
- Gauge .050" (1.3mm)
- Sequence Standard
- Cutter Type Semi-Chisel
- Recommended Saw Sizes 2.3-3.8 cubic inches (38-62cc)
- Kickback Reduction Features None
- ANSI Approved Low Kickback Chain No
This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.