A big-timber chain for cutting clean wood with kickback-reducing ramp-shaped depth gauges.
- ORE ROLL .404 P .063 GA 100 FT
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
- Ramp-shaped depth gauges help reduce kickback without the weight or bulk of bumper drive links or tie straps
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- Skip Sequence:
59J .404" pitch , .063" gauge
- Recommended Saw Size: 65cc and larger Bar Length: 20" (50cm) and longer
This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.