OREGON POWERCUT CHAINSAW CHAIN FULL-CHISEL DOUBLE RAKER 3/8" PITCH .058 GAUGE -PER DRIVER
The ideal chain for high-production cutting of clean wood.
- ORE P/DR 3/8 P .058 GA DRIVER
- ""X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance
- Tumbled parts, improved joint articulation, reduces friction and stretch
- Offset depth gauges reduce roughness, helps prevent cutter from diving into the sidewall of the cut
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.