73RDPD PER DRIVER
OREGON® specialty ripping chains feature a special factory grind for making dimensional boards and planks from larger timbers by "ripping" (cutting parallel to the wood grain).
ORE P/DR 3/8 P .058 GA PRICE PER DRIVER
3/8" Ripping Chain - Standard Sequence
73RD: 3/8" pitch, .058" gauge
Recommended Saw Size: For ripping cuts only. Do not use these chains for any type of cutting other than ripping.
- Standard chassis and cutter parts are used; cutter grind is the only difference from standard chains
- For use on chain-type sawmills; not recommended for hand-held use
- LubriLink tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Vibe-Ban chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
- Patented steel , with greater durability, especially in cold conditions
This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.