90PXPD chain is part of a Micro-Lite™ narrow-kerf cutting system that
requires less power from the saw to cut than standard cutting systems.
90PXPD - OREGON SAW CHAIN 3/8" PITCH .043 GAUGE - PER DRIVE LINK
Oregon® Micro-Lite™ 90PX is made for small saws and features a chamfer-chisel cutter design that outcuts competitive chains. 90PX cuts a narrow kerf, requiring less power from the saw than standard chains to make the same cut. Micro-Lite™ 90PX is a low-vibration/low-kickback chain which meets both the ANSI (U.S.) and CSA (Canadian) low-kickback requirements. This chain is ideal for homeowners or consumer users, and is equally well suited for commercial cutters such as arborists and orchardists. Micro-Lite™ 90PX is designed for use on electric saws with bars up to 16 inches (41cm), and on small gasoline-powered aws up to 2.5 cubic inches (41cc) with bars up to 14 inches (35cm). 90PX is compatible with all existing 91-type drive sprockets, and its narrow .043-inch gauge requires the use of a Micro-Lite™ bar.
- 90PX is a low-kickback chain
- Low-vibration chamfer-chisel cutters have an angular shape with twin cutting corners for excellent performance and edge-holding durability
- Narrow .043" gauge helps reduce the weight of the bar-chain combination approximately 15%
- Always install 90PX chains on a .043" gauge Micro-Lite™ bar (MLE part numbers) to obtain all the advantages of the Micro-Lite™ system. 90PX chain does not fit .050" gauge bars intended for 91-series chains
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the chainsaw's handles
- LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Pitch .375"
- Gauge .043" (1.1mm)
- Sequence Standard
- Cutter Type Low Profile
- Recommended Saw Sizes 2.3-3.8 cubic inches (38-62cc)
- Kickback Reduction Features Bumper Link
- ANSI Approved Low Kickback Chain Yes
|ATTENTION: This saw chain is low kickback chain. It met the reduced kickback requirements of ANSI B175.1 when tested on a representative sample of chain saws. Its safety features significantly reduce the hazard of kickback while maintaining high cutting performance. ALL CUTTING CHAINS CAN KICK BACK, which may result in severe personal injury to the chain saw operator or bystanders. Operate your chain saw safely. Read all warnings in your chain saw operator's manual. |