This new cutting chain features a longer top plate, an aggressive cutting edge and a forgiving sharpening profile.
ORE P/DR 3/8 P .050 GA DRIVER
91VXLPD 3/8" pitch, .050 gauge
- Cutter top plates are 33% longer than standard 91 cutters
- Semi-chisel cutters provide an aggressive cutting edge with a forgiving sharpening profile and good stay-sharp
- "X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the saw handles
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Recommended Saw Size: up to 42cc, Bar Length: up to 18" (46cm)
This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.